Our Indianapolis Learning Center
Rootworks offers our members a unique, state-of-the-art learning center in Indianapolis—the Crossroads of America. Our purpose-built multimedia facility features a contemporary 40-seat classroom with executive seating and a comfortable refreshment lounge. Designed around our members and our curriculum, the Rootworks Learning Center is an ideal venue for personal retreats to work on your business in the company of fellow accounting entrepreneurs.
Located in the PNC Center, our new facility is in the very heart of downtown Indianapolis, just steps away from dining, shopping, pro sports, entertainment and cultural attractions.
115 W. Washington Street, Suite 1170S
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Lucas Oil Stadium, home of the Indianapolis Colts NFL franchise
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse, home of the NBA’s Indiana Pacers and the WNBA’s Indiana Fever.
- Victory Field, home of the Indianapolis Indians Triple-A baseball team.
- Circle Center Mall, featuring four levels of shopping, dining and entertainment experiences, accessible via covered skywalk
- Monument Circle, site of the Soldiers & Sailors Monument and the Hilbert Circle Theater, home of the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- The Indiana Repertory Theater, performing at the Indiana Theater, a historic Spanish Baroque-themed movie palace.
- The White River State Park, home to The Indianapolis Zoo, the NCAA Hall of Champions, the world renowned Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, and the Indianapolis Canal Walk.
Lodging: Our new learning center offers a variety of nearby lodging options to let you choose the accommodations—and reward points—that you desire, including seven connected via covered skywalk. Nearby hotels include:
- Hyatt Regency—Located with our facility in the PNC Center; special rates available.
- The Conrad
- Omni Severin
- The Canterbury
- Hampton Inn
- Embassy Suites
Travel: The Rootworks Learning Center is just a 20-minute shuttle or cab ride from the Indianapolis International Airport—repeatedly ranked by travelers and industry critics as North America’s Best Airport. Driving? Indianapolis is truly the Crossroads of America, directly served by four Interstate Highway routes.
Explore our Events page for a complete schedule of events at our new Learning Center, and register today to attend.